Today I come with a DIY pot decoration to change the look of that bland pot that doesn't tell you anything, into a more fun and personalized pot.
With the arrival of good weather, I feel like decorating the terrace, or having new plants, doesn't that happen to you? ...
- Pot for recycling.
- Modeling paste.
- Chalk paint.
- White glue.
- Masking tape.
- Cut a few pieces of the modeling paste with your fingers. Place in the palm of your hand and with the other, roll it into a churro.
- You can also place it on the table and make it more lake and fine. You will need three of these strips.
- Now, make a braid, taking care that the strips do not break.
- If you want you can do two and splice with each other, to make it easier.
- After it ends braid until you see that you have enough to cover the pot.
- Turn the pot over and apply white glue to the pot, where you are going to place the braid.
- Roll up the braiding in the pot, It starts at the base, I decided to leave the upper part uncovered because the braid got there, but you can cover the entire pot, it is another option. With a brush dipped in water, I was correcting any broken in the braid to make it smoother.
- Paint the pot. In this case I have placed double-sided tape to save the upper part of the pot. With the spray paint I have applied two coats to the rest.
- Once the paint dries remove the tape of bodybuilder.
- Apply a coat of varnish to the entire pot.
Place a plant, in my case a succulent that still had the plastic pot, I put it inside and it was great. You just have to enjoy the decoration of your pot!
I hope it inspires you! See you at the next.