Flowers are an essential element in many craft jobs. In this post I am going to show you 3 DIFFERENT FLOWERS so you can decorate your projects and give them a super original touch.
Table of Contents
Materials to make the paper flowers
- Folios or colored papers
- Colored eva rubber
- Pinking scissors
- A CD
Procedure for making paper flowers
In this video you can see in detail how to do these 3 types of flowers for your ideas. You can combine different colors and create totally different combinations for your parties, celebrations, etc ...
STEP BY STEP SUMMARY
- Cut out two-size paper hearts.
- Cut out a circle of foam rubber.
- Draw two circles inside.
- Glue the large hearts on the outside and the small ones on the inside.
- Place a rolled strip with yellow cuts in the center.
- Make some sheets and glue them from behind.
- Cut out a strip of eva rubber.
- You draw waves with a pencil.
- Cut out and roll that piece.
- Put some glue on the end to close it.
- Glue on a stem and some leaves.
- Cut out a circle of paper with the help of a CD.
- Cut out that circle into a spiral shape, you can use shape scissors.
- Roll up the piece and glue the end.
- Place a pom pom in the center.
- Put some leaves on the back.
And so far today's ideas, I hope you liked them a lot. If so, don't forget to share them with more people so they have a chance to learn them too. See you very soon.