Do you have to bring a gift to a newborn? Not sure what gift to make? Today I tell you how to make a diaper cake for a baby shower and take it as a gift.
It is very simple and very attractive, because at the same time as being pretty it is practical, because we all know that many diapers are used in their first days.
- A bag of 50 size 3 diapers.
- A cardboard plate.
- A lace.
- Plush doll.
- Cardboard tube.
- Double sided tape.
- Cello or duct tape.
- Decorated paper.
- Satin ribbon.
- Fold the lace until it is a quarter and with the scissors pulls the tip out in a curved way.
- Find the center of the plate and with the duct tape hold the cardboard tube so that it does not move.
- Insert the lace for him.
- Go putting the diapers around the tube, I have put 25 diapers in the first part. Tie the diapers in a knot so they won't move.
- Repeat the same operation with the second floor, this time put 19 diapers.
- Roll up six of the diapers as if they were a tube and fastened by tying them with a thread.
- Put these diapers on the top floor around the caton tube, fastened with thread.
- Now to decorate. Cut strips of about three inches from the decorated paper. In my case it is gray like the stuffed animal, you have to take into account the combination of colors. Secure the decorated paper on all three floors with the double-sided tape.
- With the satin ribbon, make a bow on the decorated paper. Repeat the operation on all three floors.
- Place the teddy bear on top. Pin the diapers so they won't fall off.
- If you want to customize it you can put the name by cutting out the letters.
Wrap the cake and you have your gift!