We are in September and we have back to school, but that does not mean that we are going to stop creating easy crafts for kids. In this post I am going to teach you how to do this rubber bird eva with cardboard rolls of toilet paper, it's a great job for Recycle.
Materials to make the eva rubber bird
- Toilet or kitchen paper rolls
- Colored eva rubber
- Mobile eyes
- Permanent markers
- Eva rubber punches
- Wooden sticks
Procedure to make the eva rubber bird
To start you need a cardboard roll of toilet or kitchen paper.
- With the help of the ruler, make a 5cm mark on the roll and cut it out.
- Cut away atbrown eva rubber anger slightly larger than the roll to keep the cardboard from showing and long enough to completely line the cardboard.
- Stick it with hot or cold silicone and be careful to make it straight.
- In a piece of paper or cardboard that does not serve you, make yourself a template what will be to trim the feathers
- Pleasure 4 colors pens that you like the most.
- Glue the feathers one by one to the back of the bird. You can combine them however you want.
- Next, cut out these pieces that will be the beak and legs.
- Fold the beak and glue it to the face of the bird and do the same with the legs, taking into account that they are aligned.
- uses a wooden stick so that the bird can be held and placed anywhere.
- Glue it in the center of the stick and if you see that it is not enough, you can stick a second stick at the bottom.
- Decorate the sides with 2 eva rubber flowers and draw the center of red.
- To finish we only need to place the two moving eyes and draw him with a black permanent marker some eyelashes.
- Ready, we already have a beautiful bird to decorate any project. You can make it in the colors that you like the most.
See you at the next craft !!!