In today's post I show you the step by step of a card to celebrate Father's Day. There is little left until February 19, which is Father's Day. With this card you can congratulate that dad who is at home and who deserves everything.
- Cardboard Dina4.
- Decorated paper.
- Corner die.
Process to make the card:
- Cut in half in its longitudinal form a DinA4 card. Fold in half, as seen in the picture.
- Brand with the help of a ruler and a pencil on the double side three centimeters on each side of the edge, one parallel to two and a half centimeters on this side and another mark to two centimeters away to the sides.
- Make a first cut in the parallel until the two centimeters marked. Taking the two parts of the cardboard.
- Now open the cardboard and cut on one side from two centimeters to three in the double zone. Therefore, you must have a shape like the one shown in the image.
- The aim of the die round the corners.
- Fold the lapels to make the collar of the shirt.
- Cut out the shape of a tie on the decorated paper, make sure that it matches the shirt, so that it looks pretty.
* You can download the photo of the tie at the end, and get the pattern from there.
- Glue the tie on your site.
- Continue pasting the lapels of the shirt.
- Finally, a fake stitched around the card's contour. It involves making dashed lines with a pen.
You can make the combinations that you want. They are ideal for writing a message. They can especially serve as a gift tag for Father's Day.