If we talk about Christmas we can't forget about the snow and of course the snowmen. In this post I'm going to show you how to make this one, recycling a cardboard roll of toilet paper.
Materials to make the snowman
- Toilet paper cardboard roll
- Colored eva rubber
- Pipe cleaner
- Felt fabric
- Eva rubber punch
- Permanent markers
Procedure to make the snowman
- To start you have to measure the toilet paper roll to be able to cut out a piece of eva rubber.
- Line the roll with the piece of eva rubber sticking it with hot or cold silicone.
- Ready a pipe cleaner and two pompoms of the colors that you like the most.
- Cut a piece of pipe cleaners and give it this bow shape.
- Glue it to the sides of the roll on the doll's head.
- Then add the pompoms that will be the doll's earmuffs.
- Cut in red felt a strip that will be the scarf. Shape it into a beak at the ends.
- Glue the scarf in the back and tie a knot in the front.
- With black permanent marker paint the eyes.
- Add nose which will be a piece of eva rubber imitating a carrot.
- Make black dots that will be mouth and brighten the eyes with a white marker.
- Use an orange marker to draw the shadows on the nose.
- You can put like me some pink blush with marker.
- To finish the decoration of the snowman I have placed a glitter star golden on the bottom.
And you have your snowman ready by recycling cardboard rolls. They are great to decorate the school or any corner of your house.
If you like snowmen, I leave you these others that are to eat them and very easy too. Bye!!!