Hello everyone! Father's Day is just around the corner and we are still looking for some different idea to give to our father. That is why today we want to bring you a craft to do together parents and children on this day instead of a craft made in advance to give away.
Do you want to know how you can do it?
Materials that we will need to make our Father's Day craft
- Colored paints, we recommend acrylic paint because it dries very quickly, but you can use another type of paint if you prefer. The ideal is to choose two colors.
- White paper. Choose a resistant paper, you can also use a canvas, a wooden board, it depends on the result you want to achieve.
- frame (optional)
- Plastic plate
Hands on craft
- The first thing we are going to do is protect the table where we go to work. We can put old fabrics or open a garbage bag in half. Above we are going to lay out our base for the work that we are going to carry out.
- Once we have prepared the place, we are going to take the color of paint that each one of us wants. For prepare the paint, we are going to put some water on the plastic plate and we will put a generous amount of paint to mix it with the water using the brush.
- When everything is ready, the fun moment arrives Who has the biggest hand? Well that will be the person who will stamp his hand first. He will wet his hand well in the plate, he can help with the brush to finish painting the hand well and he will stamp it on the base. Then the next one with the largest hand must do the same by putting their hand inside the previous hand. We will repeat this until we have all stamped our hand.
- Already with our finished work we can add a frame around it to hang it. If it is paper, we can use a photo frame already with its glass to be able to put the work on a shelf or desk.
I hope you cheer up and do this craft.