September is coming and that means that the little ones they go back to schoolor. In this post I'm going to show you a super nice idea for decorate your pencils and give it a super original touch.
Table of Contents
Materials to decorate your pencil with a unicorn
- Colored eva rubber
- A pencil
- Permanent markers
- Mobile eyes
Procedure for making the unicorn pencil
To get started, you need cutouts or pieces of eva rubber that you have left over from other crafts, this is great, because we take advantage and it does not cost us money.
- We will form the head of the unicorn, To do this, cut out a pear-shaped piece in the white foam rubber.
- Prepare a piece of skin-colored or light pink Eva foam and put the head on it. With a pencil go over the outline to form snoutoy cut it out.
- Glue the muzzle on top of the head and then cut out two small triangles that will be ears.
- Glue the ears behind the head very carefully.
- Now, with all the colors of the rainbow I'm going to make teardrop-shaped pieces that are going to be the mane of the unicorn.
- I will be placing all the colors of her hair, but the other way around, starting with purple and ending with the red color that will be the unicorn's bangs.
- To finish this process I am going to place the Horn that I have made with golden eva rubber.
- To continue I'm going to paste the two moving eyes and with a black permanent marker I'm going to draw the eyelashes and the little holes in the nose.
- I will also cut out a small rectangle of green eva rubber that I will use to insert the pencil into the unicorn.
- I will roll up the green eva rubber strip and glue the end so that it does not open.
- Then I'm going to stick it on the back of the unicorn.
- And we already have our unicorn to decorate the pencil, and since it is not glued, we can use it for our pens, colors, etc.
If you like unicorns, I'll leave you these other crafts that you sure love them. Click on the images.
See you on the next idea. Bye!!!