Today we are going to see how to make a decorative banner for parties in a very simple and fast way to make and with a very attractive result. If you have an event and you want to do something quick and flashy, this tutorial will help you.
- Colored folios.
- Fold the sheet in half. It can be the size you want, in my case it is a DinA4.
- Fold the sheet again in that half another half.
- Do the same a third time. You will have a rectangle of the folio folded in three times.
- It's time to draw some geometric patterns, rectangles, triangles, semicircles. Start at the corners and work your way up the sides.
- Now, Cut out with the scissors along the marked lines. You can also trim without making pencil marks, following your inspiration. You just have to take into account that the shapes that you cut do not join, otherwise the sheet will come out cut.
- Unfold the folio and you will get a kind of tablecloth and you will have a pennant ready.
- Repeat this as many times as you want flags do, depending on the space you want to decorate.
- Tape the string to the pennant. Leave a space and then paste the next one.
Repeat until you get the desired distance and place in the place where you want to decorateIn my case it was on the ceiling placed over the space occupied by the table.
I hope you liked it and that it inspires you, you can use colored sheets or a single color for a monochrome decoration, it can also be the same design for all banners or cut each one in a way, as has been my case. It is a perfect craft to do with children, you will see how it surprises them when they unfold the folio and see its pennant design.