The time is coming when children decorate their classrooms with bunnies, chicks and Easter baskets. In this post I am going to teach you how to do this decorative eggor with eva rubber with a chick inside.
Materials to make the Easter egg
- Colored eva rubber
- Permanent markers
- Eva rubber punches
- Pinking scissors
- Circular object or compass
Easter egg making process
- To start, cut out the eva rubber of the color that you like the most two equal eggs. You can use a template from the internet or make them by hand.
- With pinking scissors, cut one of the eggs in half that will be the cover for the other.
- With a circular object or compass, cut out a circle of yellow eva rubberor about 6 cm in diameter.
- Also create a heart with an eva rubber hole punch.
- Glue the heart to the top of the chick's head because that will be its crest.
- Cut an orange triangle that will be peak and stick it in the center of the face.
- With a black marker, draw two points that will be the eyes.
- Keep doing the details in the eyes, like lashes and shine with a white permanent marker.
- Glue the chick into the large egg, then place the lid on top of it.
- Now touch decorate the egg and give it an elegant touch. I'm going to use leaves and flowers I've done with my drills.
- I will paste the leaves first and then the flowers, making a design that is beautiful. You can do the one you like the most.
- Then use the red marker to make him the center to all the flowers.
- With white marker I'm going to draw a zig-zag on the part of the shell cropped and I'm going to make a few dots around the top of the shell.
And so we have our finished Easter egg. You can make the design that you like the most and play with the colors.
If you like Easter crafts, I'll leave you this sweet that you can do with the little ones in the house.
See you at the next craft. Bye!