Sometimes, through the drawers throughout the house we always have a multitude of important roles (appointments, doctors, flyers, etc.) that we do not know where to put, therefore, today we present this wonderful cardboard folder made by yourself.
Our cardboard folders are very durable and we can also give you a own. These can be used both at home and for children's school. In this way, you can have important documents or notes in a place where they will be well organized.
Table of Contents
- Color papers.
- 2 buttons.
- Download template and place it on top of the cardboard base.
- Fold the sides from our box, help yourself with a ruler.
- Glue the two parts from the folder.
- Check that it closes properly, cut the excess cardboard from the lid.
- Decora the folder and let it dry.
- Performs two holes on the inside to pass the elastic and thus be able to have the grip to close it.
- Stretch the elastic and mark as far as it goes.
- Sew the botones on that brand.
- Finally, check that the closed system works correctly.
More information - Folder decoration, great for back to school
Be the first to comment