In today's tutorial we will see how to make a keychain tassel very easy and simple to do and with a result that will surprise you.
In this case the tassel is for a box key, The final result is very nice, because the white tassel stands out against the dark color of the wood. You can play with the decoration colors and choose the color that suits you best or the one you like the most, it also occurs to me that you can mix different colors in the same tassel.
To make this keychain we are only going to need:
- Cotton thread.
- We start by winding our hand with the threadIt all depends on the size you want to make your tassel, you can turn three, four or as in my case five fingers. We give a few turns, as many as the thickness that you want it to come out.
- On the other hand we will cut about 50 cm of thread and pass it through the key and about three centimeters we make a knot.
- Starting the knot we tied two knots to the thread that we had prepared, right in the middle.
- We fold the "bush" of thread down, as indicated in the image and we took out the two ends of the thread to which we had tied it, one for each side.
- We take a few laps, each end of the thread was in one direction and we tied two knots on the inside, so that the knot is hidden.
- We cut the ends of the bundle, all at the same distance, thus getting our tassel.
We can do it for house keys or for a piece of furniture as a decorative motif, thus giving it a different and original look.
I hope you put it into practice and that If you liked it, share it on your social networks, for any questions I will be happy to answer you. See you in the next tutorial.