If you are like me, you like summer ... September is a month in which I need some motivation to start a new stage, so I have decided to make a poster that will motivate me and help me do day-to-day things. It is made of wood and freehand lettering, So let's go how to make a motivational poster to place it where you like the most, let's see what you think.
- 25 x 17 centimeter wooden plank.
- Chalk paint mint green paint.
- Masking tape.
- Take out holes.
- Smooth grit sandpaper.
- Black acrylic.
- Fine brush.
- The table that I have used is from a lid of a wine box. So the first thing you have to do is cut it to the desired size: 25 x 17 centimeters.
- With the help of pliers remove the staples or nails from the sheet.
- Then smooth the surface, to do this Pass the sandpaper until there are no impurities.
- Make a guard with the masking tape or as a painter. In my case I have passed it from corner to corner, making a diagonal.
- Apply the chalk paint. I have chosen the mint color because I like the contrast with the wood, but you can put the color that you like the most or it combines with the room. You can also paint it with acrylic.
- Then remove the masking tape and you will have a very defined line.
- Find a beautiful phrase that goes with you, that motivates you and with paint and a brush write in the table. If you want, you can do it first in pencil.
- Make two holes on top of the wood veneer.
- Pass the rope through them, finishing with a double knot. That will be enough to hang it.
- If you fancy a vintage effect: sponge with a little brown ink, that will give it an aged effect.