An aquarium It has always been the dream of many children, but sometimes we do not have the money or the space to take care of the fish. In this post I am going to teach you how to make some super easy fish and they are great to decorate a children's room, you can make them in many colors and decorate your room with a totally personalized mobile, mural or aquarium.
Table of Contents
Materials to make the fish for an aquarium
- Colored eva rubber
- Circular object or compass
- Mobile eyes
- Shape punching machines
- Permanent markers
- Skewer style wooden sticks
Procedure for making fish for an aquarium
- To start you need two circles of eva rubber, mine are 6 cm in diameter.
- If you don't have a circular object that size, you can use a compass.
- Cut out the circles and put them one on top of the other.
- Split for a little more than half and you will have the head of the fish.
- Take one of the small pieces that we just cut out and put it as you see in the photo.
- Draw a kind of heart that will be the fish's tail.
- You need two equal pieces.
- Now prepare 3 straws of the colors that you like the most.
- Cut them in half.
- Gently insert the straws into the skewer stick.
- Leave a separation of about half a centimeter between one and the other.
- Now put the head and tail on top and cut off the remaining piece of stick.
- Once the pieces are glued on one side, turn it over and do the same from behind.
- In the queue I'm going to do some details with gold marker.
- A heart It will be the mouth, I have made it in red eva rubber.
- Once the mouth is glued, I will put my eye on it.
- Do not forget that you have to do it on both sides the same.
- Make the details in the mouth with permanent markers.
- To finish the fish we only have trim the body with some shape and voila.
- You can make all the models you want using different colors.