The nurses They have a very beautiful profession taking care of us and being aware of our health. In this post I am going to teach you how to do this rubber nurse eva That you can use as a brooch or to decorate a craft and give it to someone who is dedicated to nursing.
Materials to make the nurse brooch
- Rubber eva
- Hot glue or silicone
- Hand punch
- Mobile eyes
- Permanent markers
- Sheet metal or compass
- Blush and eye stick
Procedure to perform the nurse brooch
- To start you need a skin-colored eva rubber circle.
- Mine measures 6 diameter cm and I'm going to cut it out with the help of this sheet, but if you don't have it, you can use a compass.
- I'm going to mark the veneer on a piece of brown eva rubber to make hair.
- With black marker I'm going to draw the outline and make some lines as details.
- Once the hair is done, trim it.
- Now I am going to do the same procedure to do the uniform cap.
- I will make a semicircle and cut out the shape of the ornament.
- Once the 3 pieces are finished we are going to join them with hot silicone.
- To finish the head I'm going to make a red cross with marker on the head piece.
- It's time to decorate the nurse's face.
- You have to put eyes, eyelashes, nose and mouth.
- I'm also going to give her cheeks some color with the blush and the stick.
- To be able to stick the head to the body, you have to make a small neck.
- Cut out all the body parts.
- Glue your hands to the sleeves.
- I continue with the lapels of the robe from the neck.
- I will glue the sleeves to the sides and we already have the body.
- To finish the nurse I am going to glue the head to the body and decorate the uniform with some buttons.
- If you want to use it as a brooch put a safety pin from behind.
- You can also decorate a folder, notebook, magnet, etc ...
Be the first to comment