Hello everyone! In today's craft we are going to give you Two very simple ideas for olfactory games to our dogs. For this we are going to need only cardboard toilet paper tubes and, of course, the food or prizes that we want to use.
Do you want to know how you can do it?
These types of games are very beneficial to reassure our dogs by activating their sense of smell. They are a way to entertain us if they cannot leave the house much and it is also a great way for the puppies to explore.
Table of Contents
Materials that we are going to need
- Toilet paper cardboard tubes (as many as we want)
- food or prizes
Hands on craft
The first idea is very simple.
- Let flatten both ends a little of the cardboard roll to mark two corners.
- We close one from the ends as if it had two flaps.
- We will take advantage of this moment put the prizes or the food and we will close the remaining side.
The second idea is very similar to the previous one.
- we make cuts at both ends of the cardboard roll.
- Once we have it cut, we will bend one of the ends to close it.
- We will fill inside with some food or treats and we will close the other end also.
And ready! We can now put our dogs' sense of smell to the test, we just have to make several cardboard boxes and distribute them around the house. If it is the first time that we make a game of this type, the ideal is to make it easy for our dogs. When they find a piece of cardboard, they will chew on it until they get what is inside. Don't worry about the cardboard, our dogs won't eat it, they will suck it up and spit it out! Food is more interesting! although destroying things is also fun.
I hope you cheer up and do this craft.