Paper flowers They are one of the most used elements in crafts and scrapbooking to decorate albums, cards, boxes, etc… In this post I am going to teach you how to make a small painting to decorate your room and give it an elegant touch.
Table of Contents
Materials to make the paper flower painting
- Watercolor paper or cardstock
- Brush and water
- Dies and Die Cutting Machine
- Piece of cardboard or wood
- Green cards
- Paper or eva rubber perforators
- Felt base and acocador
Procedure for making the paper flower chart
- To start you need a piece of watercolor paper and colored watercolorsYes, whatever you have at home works.
- Dampen the paper with water and a brush so that the color can grip better.
- Give small strokes with a light tone (I have chosen pink) and then add others with a darker color.
- If you want you can give it a touch of light with yellow.
- For make faster the process You can dry the paper with a heat gun or a hair dryer.
- Once totally dry, I will do some flowers using these dies and my die cutting machine.
- If you don't have this machine, you can use flower punches of different sizes or cut them out with the help of an internet template.
- I am also going to cut out this spiral with this die to the center of the flower.
- Once we have done everything, we have the 4 flowers and the center.
- To shape the flowers I am going to use a felt or rubber base and a metallic layer.
- I will be applying pressure in circles for each petal until the flower bulges.
- I will do the same with all the others and I will roll the yellow piece gluing the end so that it does not open.
- The flower mount It is very simple, you just have to glue the pieces from highest to lowest interspersing the petals to make it more beautiful.
- At the end, I will glue the yellow piece in the center.
- The flowers can be made in the colors that you like the most.
- Then I will do some leaves and stems with these dies and green card stock.
- And now comes the assembly of the frame, the base will be a wooden board that I had at home, but you can use whatever you have.
- I will be combining different flowers, leaves and stems.
- The final touch will be given two butterflies that I have made with my punch.
- Remember that you can make the combination that you like the most.
And we have already finished our little painting with these beautiful paper flowers.