Our lamps are elements of our home that, apart from giving us light, are decorative to give a touch and a style to our rooms. There are a multitude of designs and styles, for children, bathroom, living room, banguards, modern, striking, etc.
But, what do you think of making a recycled with egg cartons? It is a way to take advantage of egg cartons and also to save a little money.
Table of Contents
- Large egg cartons.
- Acrylic paint (optional).
- Needle and thread.
- Puncture and trim the base where the eggs rest, so that the luminosity of the bulb enters.
- Painting the egg cartons the color you like the most, otherwise, you can leave them with their original color to give it a more vintage touch.
- Bend a little to give them the shape of a lamp.
- We will sew both ends of the cartons with thread of the same color that we have painted the cartons.
Be the first to comment