Hello everybody! In today's craft we are going to make a nice sofa with pallets for the balcony how much we are used in these days of quarantine. Also now that the good weather is coming, it is appreciated having the terrace ready.
Do you want to know how you can do it?
Materials that we will need to make our pallet sofa
- Two pallets, it is advisable to sand them a little to avoid splinters and snags. You can also paint it if you want
- Three cushions of the same size or loose fiber
- Needle and thread
- Rope or nails
Hands on craft
- We spread the fabric and cut a little more than the width of the pallet and a little more than double the length.
- We join the fabric leaving the 'ugly' part of the interior outside and sew the end of the length to close and have as a cover. We put the fabric well.
- We use an old cloth or a blanket to wrap two cushions and give them more consistency and we put them inside the case that we have made.
- Now let's sew the ends, for this we hang the short sides and sew them, then we fold the long sides and sew them. It will look like an envelope that will leave a rectangular shape on the sides.
- And we already have the cushion. Now we do the backup Following the same technique, the only thing that we will put a single filling cushion. In the case of using fiber, make the backrest more or less half as high as the cushion. Take into account that the backrest will rest on the cushion and therefore it is not necessary to make it so high.
- Now we are going to put a pallet as a seat and another as a backrest. We will join them with nails or with ropes.
- We put the cushion and the backrest ... And that's it!
We can now enjoy our sofa.
I hope you cheer up and do this craft.