Hello everyone! In today's article we are going to see a trick to shorten or put on shirts or blouses around the waist but without a knot or bow. In addition, this is a good way to mark the waist, which can be a perfect ally to give a nice touch to our clothes.
Do you want to know how you can tie a shirt or blouse in this way?
Materials that we will need to make our trick:
- Shirt or over shirt
- our own hands
Hands on craft
You can see how to do this dress trick step by step by watching and following the instructions in the video below:
- we put on the shirt or blouse so that we have the whole body comfortable, from the placement of the shoulders, to the neck or the cuffs of the shirt.
- we leave all the open shirt without buttoning.
- We take the lower ends of the shirt and smooth them out a bit so that they are even.
- We twist the two ends and stretch them. We can tighten as much as we want, if we prefer the shirt something more fluid we will tighten it a little.
- We put the ends inside the pants. We must put it well fixed inside and stretching a little towards the sides to be able to do this effect on the shirt or blouse.
- We turn the flaps from where the buttons have the shirt to the inside to give another appearance, something more elegant, to the shirt that we are putting on if we are going to leave it as an overshirt. If we want to leave it as a single piece at the top of our outfit, we button the buttons to close it and we will continue to have this same effect of marking the shirt.
And ready! We already have a way to mark our waist with a shirt or blouse to have the ends well placed and give our outfit a special touch.
I hope you are encouraged and put these tricks into practice.