Hello everyone! In today's article we are going to see a trick to knot shirts or over shirts and make them more beautiful. In addition, this is a good way to mark the waist, which can be a perfect ally to give a nice touch to our looks.
Do you want to know how you can tie a shirt or blouse in this way?
Materials that we will need to make our trick:
- Shirt or over shirt
- our own hands
Hands on craft
You can see how to do this dress trick step by step by watching and following the instructions in the video below:
- we put on the shirt or blouse so that we have the whole body comfortable, from the placement of the shoulders, to the neck or the cuffs of the shirt.
- we leave all the open shirt without buttoning.
- We take the lower ends of the shirt and smooth them out a bit so that they are even.
- We wrap one of the ends of the shirt around our hand and pass the end inside. It is important that this end enters the side where that part of the shirt is and exits towards the other end of the shirt.
- We will pass the other end inside the loop that has been created for us by wrapping our hand with the other end of the shirt and pulling on the two ends to tighten the knot a little.
- We accommodate or make the knot beautiful and we finished tightening. Still tight, we can modify or straighten the knot to our liking.
And ready! We already have a way to tie or tie a nice shirt or blouse to have the ends well placed and give our outfit a special touch.
I hope you are encouraged and put these tricks into practice.