Paper flowers They are one of the crafts that are most used in all projects such as party decorations, birthdays, spring, etc ... In this post I am going to teach you how to make some flowers in 5 minutes super easy and they look so pretty.
Materials to make the paper flowers
- Colored folios
- Scissors or shears
- Eva rubber punches
- Colorful and glitter eva rubber
Procedure for making paper flowers
- To start you need colored folios, you can choose the ones that you like the most and adapt to your decoration.
- Short 8 strips 1 cm wide and 21 cm long, but this is not very important, it is the measurement of the folio.
- Once you have the 8 strips, fold them slightly in half to mark the center, but you don't need to press hard.
- To start mounting the flower make a cross with two strips of paper.
- Go inserting the other two strips of paper in the other diagonals.
- In the second round, we will intersperse again between the gaps that we have left, until we finish with the 8 strips.
- Once this process is done, we will go riding the petals of the flower.
- We will stick the petals of the same strip inwards.
- Put some glue in the center and join the two ends of the strip there.
- Go sticking from top to bottom until the 8 strips are glued.
- If some petals are longer than others, don't worry, this will give the flower more realism.
- Once the complete flower is assembled I will decorate the interior.
- I'm going to use a glitter foam flower, a circle and a little heart.
- I glue the circle on top of the flower and then I place the heart.
- And this set I glue in the center of the flower.
- To form leaves, fold a strip of green paper.
- Cut out the shape of the leaves.
- With a hole punch, make a hole in the center of the flower, this will help insert the straw.
- Insert the straw and put a little glue to position the leaves in the position you like.
- Glue the straw inside flower and we are done, it has been great.
- Remember that you can make them in the colors that you like the most.