Hello everybody! In today's craft we are going to see how to do this winter tree with a cardboard base and acrylic paint. It is a simple way to make a landscape that decorates our walls in this season where snowy days usually appear.
Do you want to know how you can make this snowy tree?
Materials that we will need to make our winter tree
- Cardboard of the color that we want to have the background of our landscape
- Black or brown cardboard for the trunk of the tree (it can also be done with paint such as markers or acrylics since we are going to use this type of paint for this craft.
- White acrylic paint
- Glue (if we are going to make the tree with cardboard)
- And our fingers (yes, you read correctly, we will use the tips of our fingers.
Hands on craft
- The first thing we are going to do is cut out the cardboard base, which will be the background of our painting. We can choose the size that we like best.
- Once we have the size of our painting, it is time to put the trunk and branches of our tree. To do this, we are going to draw and cut out on a dark colored cardboard (brown, black, grey...) and then we will paste this cutout figure on the previous cardboard. Another option is to make this tree with paint, it is recommended to use markers or acrylic paint since both dry quickly and will look great in this craft.
- And now it's time to have fun. We are going to put, on a surface such as a sheet of paper or a plastic bag, a small amount of white paint acrylic. We will wet the tips of our fingers and begin to stamp them throughout all the branches of our tree. Also as another option, we can use temperas.
I hope you cheer up and do this craft.