The rats They are little animals that children love. They are always present in stories, stories, cartoons ... In this post I am going to teach you how to make this model with cardboard and eva rubber. They are great and very easy to do, step by step below.
Materials to make the mice
- Colour cardboard
- Colored eva rubber
- Various size eva rubber circle punches
- Colored pompoms
- Pipe cleaner
- Yarn, macaron or cord
Mice making process
- To start we need cut out a strip of cardstock 7 x 20 centimeters. If you want to make it bigger, you can choose another or smaller size.
- You will also need 8 circles of the sizes you see in the image to form the ears and eyes.
- Fold the cardboard in half and cut out with the shape you see in the photo to form the snout of our little mouse.
- Once the cardboard is folded, glue the end so that it does not open and the base structure of our mouse is formed.
- Place the ears and eyes.
- Roll up a pipe cleaner the color you like best with the help of a pencil or your fingers to form the mouse's tail.
- With a pencil or some small object, make a hole in the back of the cardboard, insert the pipe cleaner and pasteit with a little glue to keep it from moving.
- As it is a little mouse, I am going to put a flower on the head.
- Cut 3 pieces of cord, thread or macaroni to form the whiskers of the mouse and glue them on the snout.
- Place a pompom that will be the nose.
- Trim the whiskers so they are perfect.
- We have finished our little mouse. I have made another one in black so you can see that they are spectacular.
And if you like mice, here is another example recycling toilet paper rolls.
I encourage you to do this craft and if so, do not forget to send me a photo through any of my social networks.
See you on the next idea.