Today I come with an idea that will be very useful to you for that party that you have to prepare, either thematic or personalized. In just two steps you can make the party have something that attracts attention. Let's see how to decorate a glass for a party.
The trick is to use a balloon, that in addition to giving a touch of attention to the table, you will get something practical because you personalize the glasses and ensure that they do not move if you carry them on a tray.
To make this craft you are going to make as many glasses as you want and follow the steps in series. You will also use the color of the balloon that goes according to your party. The amount of materials will depend on the glasses you want to make.
- Glasses (they can be made of plastic or glass).
- Liquid Tipex.
- Circular die.
- Alphabet stamps.
Process to create our glass for the party:
The process is very simple and consists of two parts: the first the glass and the second the straw.
- To make the decoration of the glass for the party we are going to cut the balloon in half. If you take large scissors, the better because the cut will be in a single pass. You can use the color of the balloon you want, in my case it is black.
- We will use the widest part of the balloon. Turn the glass over open this part of the balloon and place in the glass as a hat.
- With the tipex do some decoration to give it another lookIn my case I have opted for moles, but you can let your imagination run wild and do something else.
- If when you turn it over you see that the glass is not stable, you can cut the piece that is left without problems.
- We now go to the second part of the decoration: the straw, for this punch some circles out of card stock. (The color must be consistent with the decoration of the party).
- With the stamps put the initials of the diners, so you will personalize the glass.
And ready you already have the glass for your party. Remember to make several in series, depending on the glasses you want to make. I hope you liked it and it inspires you. See you at the next.