The Pirates They are characters that the little ones in the house love because they are part of their favorite movies and adventures that they normally see on television. In this post I am going to teach you how to make a pirate ship recycling corks and you will see how easy it is to do it, it will be ready in 5 minutes. In addition, it floats in the water and your children can play in the bathtub, pool, etc ...
Materials to make the pirate ship
- Wine bottle corks
- Elastic rubber bands
- Skewer sticks
- Black eva rubber
- Whasi tape or decorative tape
- White permanent marker
- Serrated zig zag scissors.
Procedure to make the pirate ship
- To make the base of the pirate ship we need 3 corks.
- Place the 3 corks next to each other and hook them with a rubber band on one side.
- Do the same on the other side, in this way the 3 pieces will be perfectly grasped.
- Now i will do the flag of the pirate ship.
- I have cut out a piece of eva rubber that measures 8 cm x 9 cm.
- I'm going to start by drawing the head of the skull with a white marker.
- Then I'll do the jaw, eyes, and nose.
- Once the previous parts are colored, I am going to make the bones.
- I will make a cross first and then at each point a kind of heart.
- Making the boat flag is very easy, just stick a piece of whasi tape on a skewer stick.
- Fold it up and trim the beak into a "V" shape.
- To insert the skewer stick, punch two holes in the pirate flag.
- Make a hole in the corks and glue the flag with hot silicone.
- To do the sea I'm going to cut out this rectangle and wave it with blue eva rubber.
- Once all the sea pieces are glued, I am going to trim the edge with these pinking scissors.
- Ready, you have finished your pirate ship to play with it in the water.