In today's craft we are going to see how to make roses with newspaper in an easy way. It is so easy that we can do it with the children and use it to decorate a gift and make them feel part of it.
They can be done with almost any kind of paper, magazines, cardboard, colored sheets and they can be used to do many things because they are perfect as decoration. I show you two examples:
Materials to make the roses:
- Diary paper.
- CD that does not serve us, or any circular element to make it a template.
- Hot silicone.
- Start by drawing a circle, in my case I have helped myself with a CD, but you can use whatever you want: a plate, a lid from a pot. Depending on how big it is, the rose will come out one size or another.
- Short around the outline of the circle.
- Mark an ellipse inside the circle. If you do it with a pencil, you will avoid seeing the marks of the marker later, I have done it so that you can see better the shape of the ellipse.
- With the scissors you see cutting this elliptical shape. It will help to keep the scissors still and move the paper as you cut.
- Roll up this shape: start from the outside and roll with the entire ellipse until you reach the end.
- Leave on a surface and she alone will take the form. Just left catch with hot silicone and you will have your rose ready.
You can use in different projectsWell, they are used for everything. I show you two how to decorate a gift and make them the perfect ornament or stick them in a corner of a frame giving that special decorative touch for a gift.
I hope you liked them and they inspire you, let your imagination fly and make bouquets of roses, hair pins, centerpieces, etc ...